Free “Charlie the Christmas Tree” Printable.
Meet Charlie. He loves eggnog, Christmas carols sung by an open fire and a little bling decorating his branches. While I designed him to be a placecard for the kid’s table at Christmas, he’s equally happy with a group of friends hiding tiny Christmas surprises as an Advent Calendar.
• Print onto medium weight card
• Cut with scissors and Xacto knife
• Fold together
• Write guest’s name on tag
OPTIONAL: (can be fiddly)
• Cut to dotted line & make cuts up to internal line
• Fold tabs in
• Fill cone with Advent Calendar prize
• Glue base on with glue stick (for paper) or PVA glue (for card)
• Glue Advent Calendar numbers onto tag
Alternative uses for Charlie:
• Wear him as a hat!
• Let him photobomb your family Christmas Card!
Hours of entertainment to be had…
(fits US Letter and A4)